Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience:
1. Must be very good in English writing and speaking
2. HP Network Certified
3. Security + and fortigate certified
4. 5+ years or more Hands on experience in a Large Enterprise Network Environment
5. Bachelor’s degree and 5+ year’s equivalent experience supporting
6. Approved knowledge of Datacenter technology.
7. Hands-on experience in design and implementation of Network R&S, security and wireless technologies and devices.
8. Must have valid Kuwaiti driving License and car
1. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Email Security, System OS Security, Remote Access Security, DNS Security, Wireless Security, web filter security, router and switching security and Windows Servers.
2. Technical product experience in network security controls including, Fortigate UTM firewalls, SSL certificates
3. Must have operational level knowledge and experience in the deployment and maintenance of enterprise network routing architectures using protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, and RIP.
4. Expert knowledge in implementing and supporting switched networks, including (VTP, STP, HSRP, trucking, VLANs, port security and monitoring) in a multi-vendor environment.
5. Understanding of logical network design including: DMZs, WANs, and client connectivity solutions.
6. Creating Group Policies, Assigning users rights, file sharing with specify user rights
7. Requires an in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and communication protocols in LAN / MAN / WAN environments.
8. Thorough experience in implementing and administering a network management strategy and applications for an enterprise network.
9. Travelling to client sites to help with installs, deployment, and troubleshooting.
10. Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems. TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
- Job Location:
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Number of Vacancies: