System Administrator Specialist
Minimum Qualification, Skills & Experience Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years equivalent experience supporting Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 /2008/2012 in an operations/production environment
2. Strong understanding of Microsoft Infrastructure and Products
3. 6+ years or more Hands on experience in a Large Enterprise Environment.
4. Must be certified in MCSE 2003, MCITP Enterprise Admin, MCITP Exchange certification, Virtualization VMware certified Professional, ITIL Certified Foundation, Acronis Certified Engineer ACE, CCNA, CCNP and CCNP Voice Certified.
5. Experience with configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Active Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, .NET Framework, certification servers,
6. Broad understanding of networks & networking, system management, and Windows operating systems.
7. Must be expert in LAN and WAN environment.
8. Must be very good in English, writing and speaking.
- Job Location:
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Number of Vacancies: