System Administrator Specialist
System Administrator Specialist – SAS-1
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years equivalent experience supporting Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 /2008/2012 in an operations/production environment
2. Strong understanding of Microsoft Infrastructure and Products
3. 6+ years or more Hands on experience in a Large Enterprise Environment.
4. Must be certified in MCSE 2003, MCITP Enterprise Admin, MCITP Exchange certification, Virtualization VMware certified Professional, ITIL Certified Foundation, Acronis Certified Engineer ACE, CCNA, CCNP and CCNP Voice Certified.
5. Experience with configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Active Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, .NET Framework, certification servers,
6. Broad understanding of networks & networking, system management, and Windows operating systems.
7. Must be expert in LAN and WAN environment.
8. Must be very good in English, writing and speaking.
1. Configure, manage, and maintain a multi-platform Windows Servers 2003/2008/2012 environment.
2. Responsible for discovery of upcoming operating systems or platform configuration updates, communicating the updates to appropriate teams, testing the updates and scheduling the production/business recovery deployment of desired configuration change
3. Design, program, install and support system utilities and support tools for the management and maintenance of Windows workstations/servers and automation of software auditing
4. Participation in maintenance window changes after hours.
5. Timely status reporting of current activities
6. Independent participation in large project
7. Documenting work in the form of business cases, test cases and implementation procedures
8. Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Job Location:
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Number of Vacancies: